This recipe is simply undeniable for a dreamy breakfast!
- (2) medium sized eggs
- (3) tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- (1) teaspoon of vanilla extract
- (2) tablespoons of sugar
- 20ml of milk
- (3) tablespoons of bourbon barrel aged maple syrup
How to make :
- In two separate bowls, separate the yolks from the whites. Add milk to the yolk mixture and mix well. Once it is mixed, sift flour into the yolk mixture. It should be nice and smooth!
- With an electric whisk, mix your egg whites and add 1/3 amounts of sugar at three different instances. Once, when the whites have small bubbles, once when the texture becomes visible and once when the texture is at it’s desired soft peaks.
- Take 1/3 of your meringue and mix well with your yolk batter. Once mixed, mix in the rest to create a beautiful fluffy batter.
- In a pan at medium-high heat, add a few drops of oil and spread evenly. Place your batter in the pan by the spoonful creating mini pancakes. Cook 1-2 minutes on both sides or until golden brown!
- Top with blueberries, raspberries, icing sugar and drizzle bourbon barrel aged maple syrup.
We’d love to see you share your recipes made with our maple syrup on our social media pages!
Instagram : @redmillmaplesyrup
Facebook : Red Mill Maple Syrup